Black And White Minimalist Calligraphy Swash Name Logo (18)
Call Us Now


Email Address




Common-law partners or Spouses of full-time students with valid study permits are eligible to apply for an open work permit. An open work permit allows the overseas student’s spouse or common-law partner to work.

To apply, your spouse/partner will not need a job offer, and his/her permit will be valid for the same term as your study permit. This is a great way for your spouse or common-law partner to get involved in the community, obtain useful work experience, and make extra money. After you arrive in Canada, your spouse or common-law partner can apply for a work permit.

It is also feasible to apply for the spouse/common  partner work permit concurrently with your original study permit outside of Canada.

Your minor child/children may also study at the preschool, primary, or secondary levels without a study permit.

Please keep in mind that children who are accompanied by an adult who is in Canada on a work or study permit may study without a study permit at the pre-school, primary, and secondary levels. Please keep in mind that most applications to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) require applicants to pay government application processing costs.


are enrolled full-time in a public post-secondary school, such as a college or university, or a CEGEP in Quebec, a private college-level school in Quebec, or a Canadian private school that can legally award degrees under provincial law (for example, a Bachelor’s, Masters’, or Doctorate degree), and have a valid study permit.

Our Canadian immigration services feature a variety of alternatives, including Full Representation, Final Review, and Do-It-Yourself packages.

 If you have any questions, you can schedule a consultation with an immigration specialist.